Along with the development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine the ways of boundaryless search and selection of the most advantageous business partner develops too.
The tender is a competition of proposals to orders for the execution of works, provision of services or the supply of goods according to pre-defined requirements and within the agreed timeframe, taking into account quality-to-price ratio. The company that won the tender, signs the contract with the customer.
The main condition for participation in the tender and winning it is complete and properly executed documentation. Participants, whose documents are drawn incorrectly and do not correspond to legal norms and requirements to such documentation, lose tenders most often.
Experts of Patriot Law Firm have extensive and successful experience in the execution and submission of the complete and properly executed tender documents, which eventually get tender.
Our services to clients in the preparation and participation in tenders:
- development of tender documentation (to organize, certify, bind documents; to register in the relevant electronic services, to post the documentation properly);
- support of the client at all stages of participation in the tender;
- posttender support of deals;
- law enforcement of contracts, signed as the result of the tender;
- legal advising and cooperation with the tendering authorities (customers);
- protection of clients’ interests in the Antimonopoly Committee and in courts.
Our lawyers are your key to successful preparation of tender documentation, confident participation and winning of tender, as well as achieving the interests of your company as a result of the tender.