Patriot.Legal will carry out liquidation of the enterprise by change of founders and the director with the subsequent closing to get rid of the problem enterprise on all territory of Ukraine.
Liquidation by way of changing owners is currently the fastest and a completely legal way to get rid of a distressed enterprise operating in the territory of Ukraine. Express liquidation is the liquidation of an enterprise by way of changing the founder and director with subsequent closing thereof. You need a minimum participation, in fact, you will be needed just once – you shall be present at the notary’s office to sign the documents.
Express liquidation is carried out by way of:
- Resale of corporate rights to a citizen of Ukraine;
- Resale of corporate rights to a citizen of a foreign state;
- Resale of corporate rights to a foreign company.
The result you will get:
- Deregistration of owners and officials from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs of Ukraine;
- Liquidation will save you from the need for constant submission of reports and making mandatory payments.
- this is a pretty cheap way of liquidation (at least in comparison with the procedure of bankruptcy or liquidation by the decision of the owners);
- it is carried out in a short time;
- it relieves the founders, the head and the accountant from the possible responsibility for the activity of the enterprise;
- it excludes the need for audits of the enterprise by tax inspectorates and any funds;
- with all the set of advantages, express liquidation is a completely legal procedure that meets the requirements of the legislation. In addition, this kind of liquidation does not involve any complexity with drawing-up necessary documents, since, in fact, the re-registration of the enterprise will take place (change of the founders, replacement of the director and accountant, certification of the constituent documents in a new edition).
- Exclusion of the data in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs of Ukraine, instead of the enterprise.
From UAH 18,000, depending on a particular enterprise.