Favourable attitude towards dispute under the civil law field is greatly aided by the services of a lawyer in civil matters representing the interested party in court. Participation of a professional lawyer specializing in civil law in a trial guarantees proper execution of all necessary documents and providing the court with them, collecting the necessary information and observance of rights of the client. The essential experience of long-practicing attorney is a good motivation for a positive decision of the court.
Civil lawsuits figure up to 70% of the work of the courts and include the following legal issues, solution of which requires a good lawyer in civil cases:
- Collecting debts from legal entities and individuals
- Court cases for possession, inheritance, and land sales
- Appeal of administrative offences
- Protection of professional reputation, civic dignity and honour
- Lawsuits against insurance companies, travel agencies, banks, management of housing and communal services, public and private socio-financial entities
- Claims to common and public employers
- Marriage and family property disputes, divorces and financial claims
- Legal decisions, inheritance rights
- Protection of consumer rights in disputes with production and trading companies
- Legal support and protection of intellectual property rights.
An experienced civil lawyer in court will reliably provide the decision of all legal questions arising in the collection, execution and delivering of the judicial-legal documents to the court. He will be able to effectively defend the rights of citizens and legal entities in court by all means available within the legal field on a professional level. The lawyer services pay off three times as much, thanks to a large increase in the percentage of court decisions in favour of the client. Thorough knowledge of civil law and years of legal practice is a strong argument in behalf of the involvement of a lawyer in civil cases to judicial matters. Legal representative in court shows sincere interest of a person in a positive decision, and in the case of decision in favour of the opponent, the willingness to defend their rights in the higher courts.
In addition to legal and professional advantages of attracting a lawyer on a paid basis, the representative component plays the important role. The attitude of the magistrate to the citizens or legal persons, whose interests are represented in civil cases by a lawyer, becomes more respectful and balanced. This has a positive effect on the decisions of judges in favour of the persons having an official representative in court.