A career in the Patriot Law Firm
At the Patriot Law Firm we have successfully implemented the internship program, through which students and graduates of law faculties of Ukrainian universities have a great opportunity to labour the daily work of a lawyer, the essence of business processes and principles of leading legal company of the capital, unleash your professional potential, practice and experience, acquire useful contacts.
Terms of internship at Patriot Law Firm:
- The students of I-V year of law faculties of universities in Kiev and Kiev region, as well as graduate students and alumni may be the interns at Patriot Law Firm;
- Schedule – 6 working days from 3 to 8 hours a day. Time for internship – from 9:00 till 19:00;
- The duration is determined individually with each Intern – from 1 to 6 months.
What personal characteristics we expect the future interns to possess:
- good analytical and communication skills;
- desire to work and grow in a young, dynamic team;
- commitment to professional growth and inclusive development;
- ability to generate new ideas;
- hard work, dedication, leadership abilities;
- ability to work in multitasking mode;
- ability to learn quickly.
What we offer to interns:
- flexible schedule, possibility to combine internship with studies, opportunity to study part-time for a few hours a day;
- the prospect of employment in our company for the position of Junior associate lawyer (in case of successful completion of internship after graduation);
- experience of working in a team of professionals in one of the leading law firms;
- gaining legal experience in a real practical work.
In case of successful interning our Intern will gain:
- certificate about completing the internship;
- reference letter and recommendations;
- practical skills and knowledge of legal work from the inside, which contributes to their future professional activity.
If you are interested in interning in Patriot Law Firm, please send your CV to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for an interview invitation.
For professionals from other fields
Patriot Law Firm is a modern system legal business at the national level. To ensure continuous progress, efficient operation and system development 24/7, the team of Patriot Law Firm also includes professionals in finance, economics, accounting, scientific research, marketing, brand management and PR, information technology.
If You are considering the possibility of cooperation with our company, please send your CV indicating desired position to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
If there are no open vacancies in our company at the moment, we will add your CV to the database and when the job appears, for which you could qualify, your candidacy will be considered.